Tuition Fees for Academic Year 2019-20 are as follows:
|KG Section||35,000 SR|
|Grade 1 – 5||37,000 SR|
|Grade 6 – 9||39,000 SR|
|Grade 10 – 12||42,500 SR|
The following discount will be given to families based on the number of children at school:
- One registered student will pay full tuition fees
- Second student – 5% discount
- Third student and more – 10% discount
IB Students additional fees:
Grade 11 “Year 1″ : 5,000 SR
Grade 12 “Year 2″ : 2,000 SR
- New students: 50% of tuition fees (first term) are due in full at the time of registration.
Returning students: 50% of tuition fees are due in full two weeks before the beginning of the first semester of the new academic year. Failure to pay fees by the due date will result in the student being automatically removed from the system and no longer considered enrolled. Term 2 fees for all students are due in full at the beginning of the second term.
* Fees are subject to change as per Al Faris School policy.
* Failure to pay tuition as scheduled will result in withholding of the student’s grades and may impact the student’s future enrollment in the school.
Transportation fees for the Academic Year 2019-20 are as follows:
One way: 3,000 SR
Two ways: 5,000 SR
To pay your fees by bank transfer, please use the following information: